- Lead service lines are the largest potential sources of lead in drinking water
- Copper Pipe with lead solder: Home built before 1986 contain high lead levels
- 10 to 20 million families are estimated to have lead services in their home
- Young children, infants, and fetuses are vulnerable to lead
- At the current pace, full replacement will be completed around 2053.
What is the Next-Generation of Lead-Free Solution?
Our solution has handled extreme testing
Our lead-free solution is not a coating technology.
Our lead-free solution is not a replacement pipe.
Our liner is classified as an interactive semi-structural liner Class B, close fit that does not need to rely on adhesion.
of our technology
over traditional replacement
Proven technology with over 1/2 million installations around the world
45% more cost effective
Surgical installation: requires only a single, tiny hole outside each home
Only 2.5 hours to install
Proven resiliency: 25 year life warranty
No chemical concerns
Resistant to freezing temperatures
No risk of contamination
Resiliency demonstrated with extreme testing
How do you implement the Next-Generation of Lead-Free Solution?
The Next-Generation of Lead-Free Solution is particularly suitable where alternative solutions prove to be disruptive, such as alongside other infrastructure, under road crossings, in congested ground with other utilities, and in customer properties under drives and gardens. It is also especially beneficial for lining old deteriorating pipes and lines with leaching contaminants, such as lead & copper pipe, as it acts as a barrier.