Termont Montréal Inc. is a container terminal operator based out of the Port of Montréal. We are truly committed to finding and supporting the best talent. We are now looking to fill a Team lead position at Termont Montreal Inc.
RELIABILITY IMAGINATION GOING BEYOND SUSTAINABILITY
With so many opportunities available to you, there are good chances that you’ll find a way of doing what you are truly passionate about. We need top talent to create the right workplace for our people.
The Logistec family is seeking a dynamic individual to handle all operations activities. This is an opportunity for the right person to demonstrate – HIS SENSE OF ORGANIZATION. You will be responsible for ensuring that all of your tasks are carried out WITH ACCURACY and in a TIMELY MANNER.
Your new responsibilities:
• Be responsible for overall berth, yard, vessel, gate, resource coordination, and operations during your shifts;
• Manage your operations teams with due regard to safety, high productivity and quality;
• Be on the top of the critical issues which require direct managerial intervention. All issues that arise have to be dealt with on right seniority level within your shift; same has to be recorded, measured, and analyzed;
• Ensure that outcome and actions have been communicated and followed up;
• Ascertain that the company’s vision and directions are executed at all times;
• Be involved in all process monitoring and consistently participate in process improvement;
• Make sure that plans and strategy have been effectively communicated to every member of the teams;
• Assign specific accountability to each department and/or individual.
You have the right qualifications:
• College diploma in a related field;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervising unionized staff;
• Leadership, team spirit, versatility;
• Container terminal experience;
• Proficient in MS Office suite,
• Inclined to work on various shifts;
• Valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in joining a great team and believe you have the right qualifications, please forward your résumé to the Human Resources department at email@example.com.
At Logistec, we believe that inclusion inspires true IMAGINATION. The most creative team must also be the most diverse. That’s why we offer equal opportunities to all applicants.