We are seeking candidates to fill a position of Project Manager in our Brunswick, Georgia operation.
The successful candidate should have a strong desire to work on projects involving structures, i.e. conveyors, ship-loaders, warehouses, etc. in ports and similar facilities; a graduate engineer who will be expected to have a good working knowledge of structural design basics and will be responsible for the management of assigned projects, field operations, construction-site safety, productivity, etc.
Under the supervision of the Regional Vice-President
· Conceptual, preliminary and final design of material handling facilities;
· Responsible for the development and implementation of all design requirements for projects (meet construction schedules, hire subcontractors and vendors, document and report progress);
· Work with contractors in the preparation, review of specifications and construction drawings;
· Assist in contract negotiations, budget projections and monitor costs.
· BS or MS in Civil, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
· Project Management and Construction experience in port or heavy industrial facilities is a plus;
· Self-starter and high drive for results. Capable to working with either minimal supervision and / or in a team environment;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Participate in business development and relationship efforts with clients and other stakeholders;
· Ability to handle multiple tasks - be able to work on and prioritize multiple assignments from small to large projects;
· Accountability and problem solving;
· Strong prioritization and planning skills;
· Requires occasional travel to job-sites at other company locations throughout the USA.
The successful candidate must be eligible to obtain a TWIC card or already have one, thru the Federal Transportation Security Administration.
If you are interested in this position and possess the required qualifications, please forward your resume to the Human Resources Department.
Fax : (514) 843-5217 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Offer Equal Job Opportunity to All Applicants
Project Manager in Brunswick, Georgia